Buzz Buzz Beez

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Hard Rock Cafe

Just in case you were wondering, we did go to the Hard Rock Café in Nassau on Thursday, with some of the people from the Monday Night Song and Dance Extravaganza. We got the nachos, which were okay, and the chocolate chip cookie sundae, which was a little disappointing. I was hoping it was one of those deals where they bake a chocolate chip cookie in a skillet and make the sundae on top of it, but it was more like a Toll House Cookie pie. Whatever. I’m not going to begrudge them the fact. Two of the people we were with were Canadian, and the rock and roll setting sparked some conversation about Canadian musicians. All the greats were discussed: Alanis Morrisette, Celine Dion, Anne Murray (I think Randall had been to the Anne Murray museum in Nova Scotia). There were pictures near us of Canadian musicians, but now I can’t remember who they were. I know we were in the vicinity of a lot of Cranberries paraphernalia, but I thought they were from Ireland. I’ll have to do some research.

1 Comments:

At 8:03 AM, Blogger james said...

was there a picture of corey hart wearing sunglasses at night?

here is a handy dandy list of canadian musicians.

and yes, the cranberries are from limerick, ireland.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home