Buzz Buzz Beez

Friday, July 01, 2005

Celebrity Sightings

I should have mentioned that there is a bona fide celebrity on the ship this week. I am not going to name him, because I would be embarrassed if he did a vanity search for himself on Google and this blog came up, but I will say that he is a former NFL and CFL quarterback and Heismann trophy winner. And he went to Boston College in the early 80's and threw a Hail Mary pass. I think that should be enough info for people who are interested. He was in the gym on Monday and very graciously talked to people who came up to him, never breaking stride in his workout. I heard that he came to our show on Wednesday but have not seen him since the gym. I think we all had fantasies about hanging out with him this week and getting his autograph, but I don't know if that's going to happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home